2022 contracts are complete.
To apply for 2023, please see below. Applications will be accepted Oct. 15 – Dec. 31, 2022.
If you are a touring artist and would like to make us aware of a routed opportunity outside of this schedule, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application materials information appears below and is subject to change:
Local and regional artists are encouraged to apply for the opportunity to perform on stage at an upcoming DAC Sundays at Scioto summer concert series by sending the following required information:
- Total fee (90-minute Sunday evening concerts. Sound is provided.)
- Availability, best dates from June – October
- Musical genre
- Web site or online link to bios (group and/or individual)
- If not existing on website, a list of recent (current and prior year) performance experience, especially performances similar in nature to Dublin Arts Council’s Sunday at Scioto concert series.
- Music: A list of links that best represent your artistry. Special consideration is given to live performance video vs. studio. These links will likely be used to present you to the selection committee.
We also encourage you to submit the following highly-preferred, but optional items:
- Social media page(s) / address(es)/ handles
Email Sundays at Scioto or send information to:
Dublin Arts Council
ATTN: DAC Sundays @ Scioto
7125 Riverside Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43016
No phone calls please.
Additional information for a typical concert season:
Sundays at Scioto concerts take place in an outdoor amphitheater on an uncovered stage. Performances run 90 minutes, without intermission. Concerts are free of charge and conclude before sunset. Dublin Arts Council staff circulate the crowd with donation buckets halfway through the performance. Artists may set up a merch table at the concert. Artists must provide their own bank and personnel. Artists keep 100 percent of merch sales. Attendance varies, but typically ranges from 600 – 1,200 people. Performances are family-friendly. Dublin Arts Council provides basic sound reinforcement and an engineer, and does not enforce a radius clause.